From Moms: Christmas Bucket List!
Thank you, Mommies, for sharing your Christmas traditions.
What’s on your Christmas bucket list?
You may also post your traditions below. ♥
from Mommy Diosyl Borbon:
• Started playing Christmas songs starting December 1.
• Going to Osmeña Boulevard to see the tallest Christmas tree here in Cebu.
• Singing Christmas carols with the kids.
• Putting up our small Christmas Tree.
• Giving candies and coins to the kids in the neighborhood.
• Going to mass during Christmas Eve.
• Roaming around the malls just to see if Santa is there.
• Cooking spaghetti and preparing fruit salad.
Hope our traditions will also inspire others
from Mommy Jocelyn Banabana:
“As early as October me and my husband make a list for inaanak,friends,relatives,
from Mommy Gizel Bullos:
“It’s our Christmas tradition to have Mass together on Christmas Eve.“