How to Raise A Happy Kid
under Mom Tip on 04.14.2015
- I love you.
- I love you, no matter what.
- I love you, even when you are angry with me.
- I love you, when I am angry with you.
- I love you, even when you are far away from me. My love is always with you.
- If I could make a choice to have any child in the world, I would still chose you.
- I love you to the moon, and back.
- Thank you.
- I enjoyed playing with you today.
- My favorite memories are days when we did something together.
- Story of their birth.
- About how tender you were with them when they were tiny.
- Story about how you were picking their name.
- About yourself in their age.
- About how their grandparents met.
- What are your favorite colors.
- About difficult times that you had.
- That when you hold their hand and squeeze it 3 times, its a secret code for, “I love you.”
- About your plans for the future.
- About what you do.
- To your child in the car.
- Yo what you child tells you about their toys, and think how important that is to them.
- To the questions when your child needs your help.
- For one second longer then you patience allows you.
- The feelings that are behind the words of your child.
- Why do you think this happened?
- What do you think will happen if….?
- How can we find out?
- What are you thinking?
- What is the best thing that happened to you today?
- How do you think this tastes?
- Do something, instead of forbidding to do something.
- How to whistle.
- How to play cards.
- How to cut food.
- How to fold clothes.
- How to find information.
- Love for your significant other.
- Taking care of yourself is very important.
- To look at construction sites.
- To look at birds.
- So that your child can help you cook.
- To go hiking together.
- To play in dirt.
- To solve problems at your child’s pace.
- To just sit quietly while your child plays something.
Make them happy by:
- Make a surprise.
- Put chocolate into blintzes.
- Put out food on his plate in a form of a smiley face.
- Play with him on the floor.
- Feeling of being wrong.
- Thoughts of how it should be.
- You need to be always right.